- 4 1/2 cups Old El Paso enchilada sauce
- 1 pound of chicken cooked, chopped into large cubes
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1 8 oz can black beans drained
- 1 8 oz can sweet corn drained
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa, cooked and rinsed
- 1 tspn chili powder
- 1 cup Mexican blend reduced fat cheese
- Nonfat Greek plain yogurt to top
- Sliced avocado to top
- Cilantro to top
- Additional shredded Mexican blend reduced fat cheese to topics
- Lime juice to top
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a standard baking dish (9×13 works well) or casserole dish with nonstick spray or olive oil.
- Brown the chicken in a separate pan for about 8 minutes, seasoned well with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped zucchini, corn, black beans, browned chicken, cooked quinoa, enchilada sauce, chili powder and cheese to a bowl. Mix well and transfer to baking dish.
- Cover and bake 45 minutes to one hour, until the quinoa is soft and fluffy.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving. Top with plain yogurt, more shredded cheese, avocado, a squeeze of lime juice, and/or chopped cilantro.