I know we all have those days. Where we are running, albeit on the treadmill or outside and we aren’t feeling it. How cool would it be to look down and see the words you need to hear on your chest. Keep On Running! And how cool would it be if your friends had one, too? To feel part of a movement, something bigger than yourself? Well that’s the aim of the KOR Project and my reasoning for partnering with the founder on this. I just loved the idea and knew you would, as well!
The Jess Runs Blessed/KOR Project Shirt (or tank) giveaway is already underway but I wanted to share it on the blog so you knew how to enter! If you want a little more background about the KOR Project and it’s mission, see this previous blog post. You can also earn an EXTRA entry to the contest by commenting on that blog post! To see shirt styles and colors, check the KOR Project website.
To be entered to win (blog comments on yesterday’s blog post count as an extra entry):
1. Like this post on Instagram
2. Follow @jessrunblessed AND @thekorproject
3. Tag a minimum of 3 people, 1 per comment. You may tag more than 3, as well. Each comment equals one entry.
4. For additional 5 entries repost this post with @repost app and tag @thekorproject and @jessrunsblessed
5. Contest open to resident across the globe!!!
6. Contest begins now and ends Friday July 29th, 2016 at noon CST. Winner will be randomly selected and announced later that day.
Good luck and I hope you win!!!